1400-1500 EDT (1800-1900 GMT)
This webinar presentation will focus on the evolution of the EW environment and the need to leverage next generation capabilities that will increase situational awareness for warfighters operating on any platform and within any domain, protecting them against adversaries navigating across the spectrum.
Mr. Matthew Orr, Principle Systems Engineer, Exelis
15th Annual Electronic Warfare Europe
Electronic Warfare Europe - the industry's leading EW event focused on the latest in EW across land, maritime and aerospace - is approaching soon!!!
Following a format of presentations, Q&A and discussions in a relaxed atmosphere, here are just a few of the confirmed speakers you'll hear from:
- Maj Gen Ken Israel, USAF (Retd) AOC President, US
- Real Admiral Anders Grensted,Deputy Director Joint Operations, Sweden
- Brigadier General Gabor Nagy, Commander Air Component Command, Sweden
- Johan Fulk,Head of EW Systems Department, Sensor and EW Systems Division, FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI), Sweden
- Mark Elson MBE,A/Department Manager, Sensors & Countermeasures, dstl Porton Down, UK
- Jonas Grönberg, Product Manager Gripen, EW Division. SAAB Electronic Defense Systems, Sweden
- Daniela Pistoia, Company Chief Scientist, Head of Product Innovation & Advanced EW Solutions, Elettronica S.p.A., Italy
- Laurie Moe Buckhout, Colonel, US Army (Ret), Senior Advisor to Office of the Secretary of Defense, Chief Information Officer, US
- Cdr Gunnar Marcusson, C4ISR Department, EW, Swedish Armed Forces HQ, Sweden
- Major General David Hook CBE , RM (Retd) EW Business Development Executive, L3 TRL Technology, UK
- Alasdair Gilchrist MBE, Head of UK Delegation NATO EW Advisory Committee & Working Group
AND Many Others - check out the LATEST program...