The Australian Chapter of the AOC offers its members professional growth and development through:
- Regular Chapter Meetings with guest speakers focusing on new developments in EW throughout Australia and overseas;
- Up to date information on Australian EW development through the web site and e-mail;
- Networking between government and industry members;
- Access to the International AOC organisation and its monthly publication, the Journal of Electronic Defence (JED);
- Biennial National Conference which is recognised and attended by the international EW community;
- Specialised EW training; and
- An Awards program which recognises professional achievement in the field of EW.
Two categories of membership are available: Individual Membership or Corporate Membership.
Members attending general meetings can now include the time towards their personal ongoing Engineering Training program as specified by the Institution of Engineers, Australia.
Membership to the Australian Chapter is open to any person who is a member of the AOC and is residing in Australia. Membership applications can me made on-line or membership forms can be downloaded from the AOC Headquarters Membership Page. Please note that all payments must be made directly to the AOC headquarters which is based in Washington DC.
If you have recently sent your membership to the AOC Headquarters, please e-mail the Australian Chapter so that we can keep you informed of up to date news on local events.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Australian Chapter Members who change their address should notify the AOC Headquarters to ensure that they continue receiving the AOC information including the Journal of Electronic Defence publication.
CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS
Australian Chapter Members who have recently changed their e-mail address are requested to notify the Australian Chapter as soon as possible to ensure that they are informed of up to date events.